Fuel and Full Muffin Recipe
Updated: Sep 8
If you happen to be a fan of Morning Glory Muffins, I went ahead and tried my own spin on them. There’s no grating of carrots in this muffin; fruits and seeds only!
I went off of a very basic muffin recipe, but added in a few of my own things to make it FUNKY. Packed full of good & filling ingredients, it’s a perfect snack or breakfast. Re-toast it and butter the tops if you’re feeling a little frisky. These are my Fuel and Full Muffins!!
-2 C Whole Wheat Flour
-3/4 C Turbinado Sugar
-1 Tbsp Cinnamon
-2 tsp Baking Powder
-1/2 C Shredded Coconut
-1/2C dried Unsweetened Cranberries
-1/2 C Pumpkin Seeds
-1/4 C Chia Seeds
-1/2 C Sunflower Seeds
-8 oz Crushed Pineapple (not drained)
-2/3 C Oil (of choice-I used vegetable)
-1 tsp Vanilla
1. In one bowl, mix together Flour, Sugar, Cinnamon, Baking Powder. Add in Coconut, Cranberries, and all the Seeds. Mix in Pineapple. (It won’t be easy to mix until you add the wet)
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Add in Oil and Vanilla.
3. Mix the wet into the dry. (The consistency will be thick)
4. Spray a 12-count cupcake tin and fill each hole with mixture. (It should fill to the top of the tin or a little more than top to use all of the mixture)
5. Bake 30-40 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit.
Enjoy!! Please try them out and let me know if you like them!
All my love, Kat